.

Tuesday, April 23, 2019

How the Police Access Data to Obtain Criminal Information Assignment

How the Police Access Data to oblige Criminal Information - Assignment ExampleHe lives in calcium and was visiting us in Miami for a break from his work, about which we knew nothing about. It was a cool evening and we being late for the chess opening pitch, uncle Bobby was driving way over the speed limit when a police patrol car appeared from nowhere and told us to pull over which we did. My uncle told me to stay in the car while he went out to blab out to this big cop. After a few moments the cop reached for his radio and mumbled something into it. After a few minutes to my horror he handcuffed my uncle, checked my license and told me to drive home, just after he told me that my uncle had a insure out in California. Research How did a cop of MPD know about outstanding warrants in California? I got intrigued and started looking for answers. I came up with a few observations about the digital media and its integration with the new-fangled police force. Firstly, my uncle had pre vious criminal record in California. Therefore the police Record Management organization (RMS) in California had every piece of personal information of an offender in there domain properly indexed and catalogued (Raymond, 2005). So now comes the query that even if a criminal has outstanding warrants and all sorts of records in the state of California, how a trooper retrieved that information on a highway from his car through a wireless radio.

No comments:

Post a Comment